Saturday 4 September 2010

Lindsay Lohan Photoshoot For Maxim

Lindsay modeled for Maxim magazine just before going to prison. Lindsay sat down with a rag and talked about going to jail, her advices to people and other things….
Her advices to people:
“Stay true to yourself always. At the end of the day, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and be content with the choices you’ve made, and will make, in your life. Go with your gut!”
When going to prison:
“I am feeling strong. I’ve experienced a lot in my life, and my mom has given me a lot of faith. This too shall pass.”
What she’ll do:
“To focus on myself and my work, and to move all press on me to focus on the work I do. Also, I’d like to do more work in India and travel to Malawi.”
Well, good plan and we expect she will do things right, huh? Hope that she’s doing well.
More Lindsay Lohan Maxim Photoshoots:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb112/lethehau/celebrities/lohan_maxim_2.jpg?t=1282000596

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...